Monday, January 9, 2012

Menu Plan Monday Week 2


I almost forgot to post my menu plan this week!  I already feel in a rut because I don't want to spend a lot of money, but I also don't want to eat the same boring things week after week.  I have to admit that this week is pretty boring.  Maybe I'll light some candles to jazz up meal times.

Monday- fish sticks and tater tots
Tuesday- crock pot Hawaiian chicken with rice ( I love my rice cooker)
Wednesday- hot dogs and homemade fries 
Thursday- chicken noodle soup and some rolls
Friday- baked potatoes
Saturday-
breakfast: french toast
lunch- mac and cheese
dinner- hamburgers and side salad
Sunday-
breakfast- waffles
lunch- pizza
dinner- pork chops, red beans and rice

See orgjunkie.com for more meal plans, which are probably more exciting than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment