Friday, March 11, 2011

Day One- A Success


So far, so good. I was able to complete the putting up of the pictures.  I ended up putting the Demdaco statue in my bedroom and just have the digital frame on the shelf.  I left room to be able to display the digital fram horizontal or vertical.  In my quest to find the actual pictures I intended to put in the frames in this spot, I also found some old frames I packed in a box in Aug of 2006 when we started remodeling our first house.  So I was able to also do this:

Before we just had the center frame to hang up our keys on.  All these pictures are old but they bring back good memories so I didn't change them.
These used to be in my daughter's room, but after cleaning out some things from the closet, I put the games in there and made room for frames.
I placed this last picture in my daughter's room and I hope to be able to add the other frames that I bought next to it.

All and all a very successful day.

I have linked this up with Orgjunkie.com and her 52 weeks of organizing.


No comments:

Post a Comment